When I received the Del Monte Southwestern Diced tomatoes, the first thing I thought was I'm putting these in cheese! Then I thought I'm gonna dip pretzels in this cheese, then it hit me...I'm gonna do it one better and make a pretzel burger with this!! Yes, that's perfect!! And. Oh was it GOOD!! Yummmmmmm!
Here it is: Cheesy Chipotle Pretzel Burger
It's the simplest thing to make, but it tastes like an expensive gourmet restaurant burger!
Add 1 can of Del Monte Diced Tomatoes with Chipotle peppers to 1 small block of processed cheese cut into squares in a large microwaveable bowl.
Put it on a pretzel bun, and top with the yummy Chipotle cheese sauce.
- The new Del Monte Southwestern-Style Petite Cut® Diced Tomatoes are the perfect way to spice up main dishes and snacking recipes
- Del Monte canned tomatoes, fruits and vegetables contain the same essential nutrients as fresh varieties
- The majority of Del Monte products are picked at the peak of ripeness and canned on the same day, to ensure nutrients and flavor are locked in
Del Monte is celebrating their new Southwestern Tomatoes and Superbowl with a great sweepstakes. Read
To enter the Del Monte Southwestern Kick-off Sweeps,
- Follow the Del Monte Brand on Pinterest
- Create a Pinterest board named “Del Monte Southwestern Tomato Kick-Off”
- Pin at least two (2) Del Monte Tomato Recipes from the “Del Monte Southwestern Tomato Kick-Off” Pinterest board and at least two (2) football entertaining ideas
- Register your Pinterest board to the Del Monte page before February 15th to be entered into the DelMonte® Southwestern Tomato Kick-Off Sweepstakes program
- Get ready for a chance to win one of the many prizes available, including an ultimate entertainment package with a Sony® 55” LED TV, Bose® home theater system and Sony® Blu-ray player (ARV $4,779.00 USD).
Now enter my giveaway to win 2 cans of Del Monte Southwestern tomatoes (1 in each flavor) and a $25 Visa gift card.
The prize packs (1 for me and 1 for winner) and info were provided by Del Monte. All opinions expressed are my own.